With over 20 years’ experience, our sports coaching service provides a fun, thorough, reliable and high-quality delivery of sessions from grass roots all the way through to excellence level (including the National Curriculum). Participants, either individual or group, are able to access a service that gives them to opportunity to achieve their desired performance standards and to aspire to a level of excellence, either within the school, club or community environment.
Our sports coaching services are delivered by experienced, NGB qualified coaches with the appropriate DBS checks for that individual sport and first aid qualifications. All staff are experienced in delivery a grass roots through to excellence levels at a variety of age groups.
At present we offer coaching & delivery in the following: –
- Multi Skills
- DMS (Dynamic Movement Skills)
Our sports coaching aims and objectives –
- To encourage a wider participation within a community, recognising the benefit of Sport
- To deliver a broad range of introductory physical activities for children and young people
- To encourage the participation of all individuals in the pursuit of an active lifestyle
- To deliver opportunities for individuals to achieve their desired performance standards
- To aspire to a level of excellence
BCW Sports has a complete range of policies and procedures in place to ensure a high quality, value for money and safe coaching programmes. All are available to view below: –